- TECHNIQUE, COMBINATION, and ROUTINE CLASSES taught by MASTER FACULTY who aren’t just great dancers, but also the best at teaching dance.
- LOW ATTENDEE-TO-FACULTY RATIO maintained by maximum attendee counts.
- PROFESSIONAL DANCE FLOORS in every dance room, from the youngest student room on up.
- DANCE VENDORS ONSITE to share their newest products and services.
- NETWORK WITH LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS sharing techniques, anecdotes, and more.
- COLLEGE & CAREER FAIR – visit with over 20 educational and professional dance programs, attend panel discussions, and audition onsite.
*The CNADM Fall Dance Workshop and College & Career Fair will maintain prevailing CDC and Illinois Health guidelines for social distancing and safety as well as adhere to hotel safety requirements. To slow the spread of the highly transmissible COVID-19 Delta variant, all Illinois residents over the age of two are required to wear a mask in all indoor settings, as of Monday, August 30th. The requirement is applicable regardless of vaccination status.